Did you know that the average home seller thinks about selling their home 5 to 10 months in advance? Better yet, did you know that the average buyer spends 4 to 12 months searching for their new home?
Here is where the math doesn't add up. The average home only spends 68 days on the market.
If you are one of the 61% of home sellers that are also buying, how in the world are you supposed to coordinate buying and selling at the same time without compromising your home price or your dream home wish list? If everyone in the industry is profiting off of your real estate transaction, then why don't you get more control on how the process works for you?
We believe that future home sellers and future home buyers should be able to connect now to sell later.
Selling Later was built on the following principles
– Our company is not backed or influenced by outside real estate services. We don't get commissions or kickbacks from other companies.
You Are In Control
–It’s 2020, and there are a lot of options out there when it comes to selling a home. We believe in giving you the control to do your research and decide how you want to sell later.
– We do not share or sell your information to third parties
No Advertising & No Sales Leads
– We don’t allow advertisements on our website as this online community was made strictly for buyers and sellers. We also do not sell your information to third parties for sales leads.
– We want you to receive real leads, not solicitations. Any user that breaks our solicitation policy twice will have their account de-activated.
– We want to support the small nonprofits in our communities that are making a difference. Our Giving Back program allows us to donate a portion of every home to small nonprofits in our communities. Our goal is that once we become established, we will donate to 16 small nonprofits every year.